Blessed

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lost

I have been wanting to write on here for sometime. So much has happened in our lives in such a short time. Everytime I go to start, I am at a loss for words.

At the top of my blog I wrote this :

"I have set up this Blog to help Journal my journey in Finding Happiness in everyday things that are happening in my family. Please come along with me in that journey and help me learn and grow as a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a daughter in-law ,a friend and as a daughter of God."

I guess I have not written because I was having trouble finding Happiness in everyday life. Only because I have been stopping myself. Everyday I am challenged to wake up, only because I have allowed someone to have that power and control over me. (That and Chatterbox has been sick)My poor little family.

I was looking through my pictures from just before Thanksgiving to now and realized just how much I am missing by allowing all of this to happen. I have a very hard time asking for help, but I am asking you all to please pray for our family. We need a few changes with Super Dad's Mom's living arrangments.

P.S. I will post a slideshow sometime today. :-)

No comments: