Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Journey of Four Years
So much has happened since my last post four years ago. I am going to try my hand at blogging again and try and use it as an outlet for my emotions. I have been struggling for the past several months with, frustration. I have had 7 surgeries within a 2 1/2 year period and my body is exhausted and I am fed up with pain and not being able to do what I want to do. I am going to be real to myself and others. Please do not judge me or try to change me. I am who I am and I am only looking for people to understand what I am going through and to please be patient with me. I am doing what I can to work through this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment