Twas Saturday morning and all quiet in the house.
Not a child was stirring not even Nana.
All chores were done the night before,
in hopes that we would be able to sleep in.
All the children were nestled all snug in there beds,
While visions of computer games swirled in there heads:
I in my pj's and daddy in his, all settled in for a long morning nap.
When all of a sudden there was a loud clatter. So out sprang Daddy from our bed
to see what was the matter. When Daddy returned I asked what was the matter.
Oh nothing he said; Just Little Chatterbox.
Nothing the matter? I said. Nope, lets just say Chatterbox cut his hair.
WHAT...I said. Out of my bed I ran and this is what I found.
RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE
All chores were done the night before,
in hopes that we would be able to sleep in.
All the children were nestled all snug in there beds,
While visions of computer games swirled in there heads:
I in my pj's and daddy in his, all settled in for a long morning nap.
When all of a sudden there was a loud clatter. So out sprang Daddy from our bed
to see what was the matter. When Daddy returned I asked what was the matter.
Oh nothing he said; Just Little Chatterbox.
Nothing the matter? I said. Nope, lets just say Chatterbox cut his hair.
WHAT...I said. Out of my bed I ran and this is what I found.
RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE
NOPE A COMB OVER WILL NOT WORK
NOPE SPIKING IT WILL NOT WORK
2 comments:
WOW, that is something I have not had to deal with. At least with boys, you have the option to shave his head. He looks really cute!
Tina Oh my gosh he looks so cute though!
Post a Comment