The first FIVE people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!2- What I create will be just for you.3- It'll be done this year. (might be a little while)4- You have no clue what it's going to be.It may be a story. It may be poetry, shoes, bags, or a little invention of my own! I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. Believe me... it may blow your mind!The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!Sounds like fun, right? So, let's play!
(This comes from my cute friends blog :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
o.k. you got me! I will comment. I trust that whatever you make will be cool. I loved the hats you made for me. So are you guys comeing?
I am #2!
Whatcha gonna make for me?? =) Hee hee ~Bev
We shall see :-)
Oooooohhhhhh, I want to play but I've grounded myself from doing anymore giveaways until I finish my last one and mail out some family packages that have been waiting since CHRISTMAS!!! I'm awful at mailing things but I hope you post pictures of what you make because I'm oh so curious.
I am just now checking me emails, so I was sure that I missed out. Nope! I'm am lucky #4!
Hmmm.... I wonder...
:-D
Were doing good........have a fantastic day
Post a Comment