Blessed

Monday, March 9, 2009

I Have drawn a name...

Thank you to all who have commented. Drum Rolls Please......... The winner is Rochelle (Yahoo!!!!) I actually have an idea of what I am going to make and as soon as I make it and send it I will post a picture. Congratulations Rochelle! I wish the weather was better, I would bring it to you. :-) Hmm! I just might do it anyways. Have a great day everyone! Love, Brighteyes

2 comments:

Ro's Lumpy Breast said...

So funny we would love to see you. We were in church on Sunday and Cole says to me remember that boy that used to come to church that was my friend. I said yes can he come and stay with us. I told him that I would keep in touch and when you guys came that he could come play and stay the night. So please next time you are hear let us know we would love to have Nick over and for that matter I would love to visit with you. Hopfully we will see you soon.

Ice Cream said...

I hope you post pics of what you make!