Thanks Kathy!
I have been struggling for months with depression and other issues and have just not had the motivation to get on here and share my journey. But today I will share a little about what has been going on in our home.
We started the year off with Chatterbox turning 6 in January and at the end of January we moved Superdad's mom into an assisted living home.
February we PARTIED! Just kidding! We spent some much needed time together as a family and Einstein turned 15.
The end of March we went to Disneyland. April we came home from Disneyland and I had a birthday.

Now here it is May and it is almost gone. WOW!
But I am feeling very blessed, you see a month ago I decided I was not going to let life get me down and I started LIVING. My darling hubby sent me this quote one day and it is SO true.
"There's a choice you have to make in everything you do. But, always keep in mind; the choice you make, makes you!"
So I have been making many new choices. Not all of them have been easy, but very necessary.
I love you all and appreciate the love and support you all give to me.
2 comments:
I am so happy to see you blogging. Let me know if you need anything. We have got to get together soon. We have Guitar Hero for the Wii, we can all be rock stars!!! I LOVE YOU.
15???????????????????????
Post a Comment