Blessed

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Brotherly Love






This is the second day Bubbly Boy has missed school because he is sick. As I was taking care of My MIL, my boys were downstairs. When I came downstairs this is what I found, one little brother taking care of his big brother. He was wispering, so I asked why he was wispering. He said because I don't want to give him a headache. ;-) It is very cute because he made himself a Dr. bag full of fun things to make his brother feel better. (Blanket, cars, Ninja costume and a book)

I Love my Boys

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog Tina! Your boys are growing sooo much! I'll add you to my friend list on our blog so I can access you easily and I added as a follower, too. Take care and talk soon. Stacey

Anonymous said...

Hi. Great blog. You sure had a wild summer. Tell Chatterbox I miss Him. He is so cute. Hope Bubbly Boy feels better.Havent talked toy U all latley.

Ro's Lumpy Breast said...

I am glad you started a blog. I am excited to keep up with your family. Cole just asked about Nick the other day and when you guys were coming to visit. Let us know we would love to have Nick over. I am so glad you can see some good in things when it seems like there is so much bad. I am glad you are settling into a house (home) again. I think something is going around. Kamden was home sick today. Thanks for sharing.