So as all of you know for the last four years I have been homeschooling my boys and this year I had to put them into public school. It has been very stressful letting them go. I struggle with it because I can not be as involved as I would like to be. But this year will pass and we will reevaluate things next year.
Today we had Parent/Teacher conferences and they are all doing "REALLY GOOD". It was nice to hear that the things I struggled with at home teaching them are the same things the teacher struggles to teach them. It was quite the booster for me , because through our journey many people made me feel like I was not capable in teaching my "Boys".
So the lesson I am learning is that I was and am very capable. Thank you to all who have supported me in teaching my "Boys"
The "Boys" are all loving school and missing their Mom of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment